Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NE Texas to Glenwood Springs area Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NE Texas to Glenwood Springs area Colorado Login/Join

posted
My soon to be husband has been transfered to Rifle, Co. would like to join him as soon as possible. Hope someone can help.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 12 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in so. west kansas near Dodge City 45H 41j 2 route office 150 miles 155boxes I am wanting to find something in Texas If you are interested or know of anything else I would like a route similar if possible. Thanks

Posts: 25 | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where are you NE Texas? I think we could have a possible 3 way. I know that Glenwood Springs wants to transfer to my area.

I am actually in Bella Vista Arkansas spending vacation time with family right now (till July 15th) If you are close enough, this would be a great time for me to pop down and check the area out Smiler Let me know.

Karen
mindymin@yahoo.com
916-223-1109

Posts: 48 | Registered: 12 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am Wendell from Glenwood Springs, and I am tring to get to the west coast, there is a carrier tring to get to texas from california. We may get a three way transfer? My phone number is (970) 928-0170. Call if you are still interested.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I work at the acton post office in Granbury tx. I’m looking to move to Colorado!

Posts: 33 | Registered: 08 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post