Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    North Idaho to Northern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Idaho to Northern California Login/Join

posted
45K route with LLV. Want to transfer within 50 miles of Vacaville Califonia to be closer to family 208-659-9536.

Posts: 7 | Location: north idaho | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Jodi.
I am in Grants Pass, Or. Trying to get closer to family in Lewiston. Should we exchange info?
Thanks,
Carmela
541-218-1114

Posts: 3 | Registered: 10 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jodi, my name is Mike Hoffman. I am looking to transfer to the CdA area. My brother lives in Dalton Gardens. I am in Meridian Id. and there is a lady in Visalia Ca who wants to come here. That might be to far south for you but there are people in western Oregon who want to come here also. You can call me at 208-631-1197 or I will try and call you tomorrow after work :-)

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a route in ione ca and want to go to Idaho meridian is 10 minutes from my Mom it's perfect!

Posts: 6 | Location: Ca | Registered: 08 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Carol give Jodi or I a call and we can put this thing together :-)

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to g from Clovis ( 50 mins north of Visalia) to the Meridian Idaho are if you guys didn't get anything worked out.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 14 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post