Postal Forums
Arizona to Oklahoma to complete 3 way trade

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/9693916587

19 June 2015, 08:58
North Central Oklahoma
Arizona to Oklahoma to complete 3 way trade
Trying to complete a 3 way trade. Looking for someone in Arizona to come to Stillwater Oklahoma. Nice peaceful smaller to mid sized town in farming comunity. Crime rate very low. I have lived here since 2001 and have never had any trouble what so ever. Plenty of shopping, low unemployment and a very low cost of living. Lot's of lakes and rivers for fishing and wildlife for hunting. I get deer in my yard regularly. All 4 seasons. Little snow in winter that usually lasts on the ground 2-3 days tops. 10 rural routes but only 2 gets a LLV. Rumor is we are getting LLV's in 16, but only a rumor at the moment, nothing confirmed through management. Management is above average on being nice and doing their job. As long as you do your job. Plenty of subs who want hours, so time off is never a problem. My seniority date is Nov. 2005.

You can contact me on here or at oklahomapostaltransfer@gmail.com

Cathy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: North Central Oklahoma,
22 July 2015, 14:04
North Central Oklahoma
Still Looking
25 July 2015, 10:14
Connie Crim
You are in LUCK I am Considering moving to Stillwater Oklahoma but need viable information before I can commit. MY number is 4802293971 I work in Gilbert Arizona a Beautiful upscale area. My Office has Mostly k routes and range from 46k to H routes. But Bottom line to consider is It is work. :} I have a home here I would be willing to rent out as well. It's a 3 bed rm 2.5 bath 2 car garage with Swimming Pool, If your interested please call