Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Fort myers, Florida to Doyelstown pa.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort myers, Florida to Doyelstown pa. Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer fr fort myers to Doyelstown pa. Or close by philly my family is up there n I want to go back! My route is a 48k

Posts: 6 | Registered: 27 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In central va. Could u use me ib three way?

Posts: 29 | Registered: 29 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Indianapolis. Maybe we could do a three way. My email is auntiedeb2maddy@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, Linny-
I'm in Chester Springs, PA trying to get to Havre de Grace, MD. Maybe we can work out a 3-way transfer. Please feel free to e-mail, call, or text me.
ericbeyer74@yahoo.com
410-913-2483

Posts: 105 | Registered: 25 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please consider me for part of a possible multiple transfer. I am in Michigan and want to join my husband in or near Sarasota/Venice FL Ft Myers is doable for us. georgiarodrick@gmail.com 231-414-4373

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Linny! My name is Odete! I am a Rural Carrier in Bethlehem PA! Doylestown is about 50 minutes south of me! I am looking to transfer anywhere in coastal Florida! Please let me know whether or not you'd be interested! Thank you!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 17 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PS: My email is odie1049@yahoo.com! Odete

posted Hide Post
Linny! I just need to know whether or not you are still interested in your transfer to PA! Please email me or call me or text me! I would like to move on if you're all set! My email is odie1049"yahoo.com! My phone #484-548-3141! Thank you!

posted Hide Post
For the transfer from Fort Myers FL to Doylestown PA! Could somebody please tell me whether or not Linda has moved on? I'd like to know the status of this transfer request! PLEASE????

posted Hide Post
I see linda in our office tomm,will give her the message

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to transfer from York Pa to Ft Myers Fl. for more info. contact Trish at tpjones35@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 03 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Linny:
Looking to transfer fr fort myers to Doyelstown pa. Or close by philly my family is up there n I want to go back! My route is a 48k[/QUOTE

Good morning we spoke about trying to get a mutual transfer and was wondering if you are still looking please call me at 2406267987 thanks richard

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Linny!
Did you get your transfer yet?
Lori
330 565 4423
lbeth04@zoominternet.net

Posts: 48 | Registered: 08 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have someone near Pittsburgh who wants my office and I want where you are!

Posts: 48 | Registered: 08 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post