Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Tallahasse FL to Panama City FL (or close to)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tallahasse FL to Panama City FL (or close to) Login/Join

posted
looking for mutual transfer of any combination to get from Tallahasse to Panama City / Panama City Beach or anywhere within 30min-1hr drive..

please contact me, Ted Koch-
Email: nindenine@yahoo.com
or Phone/Text: 850-443-5656

Posts: 2 | Registered: 16 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WHAT IS YOUR SENORITY DATE?

CHARLES
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Koch:
looking for mutual transfer of any combination to get from Tallahasse to Panama City / Panama City Beach or anywhere within 30min-1hr drive..

please contact me, Ted Koch-
Email: nindenine@yahoo.com
or Phone/Text: 850-443-5656

Posts: 165 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Senority date .. as in start date of becoming regular?
That would be 6/7/08

Posts: 2 | Registered: 16 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted, I am needing to transfer to the Tampa or Sarasota area or a beach area with access to the City from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, mild 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com 805 710-9080

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post