Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Ft Myers Fl looking for Inverness Fl or within 30 miles
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft Myers Fl looking for Inverness Fl or within 30 miles Login/Join

posted
I have a 43k soon to be added to,in a friendly,outgoing office close to ft Myers beach&sanibel island
The office has 64 routes with a full compliment of Rca's and trucks for every route except one
Wanting to move to Inverness but will also go to any town within a 30-35 mile radius
Please contact Amanda (whiteamanda212@yahoo.com whiteamanda212@yahoo.com

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dogette:
I have a 43k soon to be added to,in a friendly,outgoing office close to ft Myers beach&sanibel island
The office has 64 routes with a full compliment of Rca's and trucks for every route except one
Wanting to move to Inverness but will also go to any town within a 30-35 mile radius
Please contact Amanda (whiteamanda212@yahoo.com whiteamanda212@yahoo.com

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Scottsdale, AZ wanting your office. Maybe we could do a 3-way. Contact Charlie at charliez@cox.net. Thanks!

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post