Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Carrollton, TX to Fargo, ND
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carrollton, TX to Fargo, ND Login/Join

posted
Need transfer to Fargo, ND whether mutual or 3-way. May not get my route but there are 2 other routes that are currently vacant. I think a 41k and 43k. all routes have llvs. your inquiries are greatly appreciated. email tlkl3420@cableone.net or cell 701-799-5209

Posts: 22 | Registered: 18 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still seeking transfer to North Dakota. Dallas/Fort Worth metro area is great area with great weather. Office with 11 routes 2 currently vacant so will have some choice of route you get. All routes have llvs. need to get back to be with family. Thanks for your assistance.

posted Hide Post
hi Trent.Do you remember me? Yon.we had a 4way transfer last year.I try to go back to Dallas too.
I am in St Augustine Fl now. Do you know anyone want to come to FL?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 17 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no I don't, but I will keep you in mind. anybody from the Fargo/Moorhead area reading this and interested please contact asap

posted Hide Post
Hi Trent. how about we looking for 3ways, I want to go back to Carrollton from St Augustine Fl. we need some body from Fargo wants to go Fl

Posts: 7 | Registered: 17 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes that would be great. we just need to find someone interested in moving away from those long, cold winters in ND

posted Hide Post
Is there anyone in the Fargo/Moorhead area want to transfer to Carrollton(Dallas), TX. Yes it has been hot but tolerable. good people to work with and great potential for things to do in this immediate area