Notify
Tools

delete Login/Join

posted
delete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Alan Olshefski,

Posts: 7 | Registered: 24 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where does Springhill person want to go? Will Texas to Florida help?if interested contact me on 512 300 5551.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 15 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will fountain hills, Arizona puts you close to where you need to be, nessieeme@aol.com, 8183579161

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received your email and I will check with the person who is interested in going to Arizona. This transfer would involve a 3-way swap. Thanks for your interest. I will get back to you.

posted Hide Post
Sorry, spoke with the other carrier and she is only interested in the Tucson area. Good luck with your search.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the response. Good luck.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am completely looking for Spring hill florida---I am in mesa Arizona though, maybe three way? Please consider me kellimoody19@yahoo.com or 480-659-5229

Posts: 23 | Registered: 28 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
specifically I am apache junction arizona...its on the border of Mesa--but most people know mesa--my mom is in Florida in Hudson, and Spring hill is right next door.

posted Hide Post
Just wanted to let you know that I received your post. I will get with the other carrier involved and see if your area will work for them and get back with you Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks

posted Hide Post
Oh thank you! I was starting to lose hope.

posted Hide Post
my husband said someone would be in town friday to check it out? yayy I was hoping I heard that right, thank you--apache junction office 85219

posted Hide Post
just so the person checking out apache junction knows if willing to go there they might like to check fountain hills its part of 3 offices of Scottsdale and that Apache Junction is no closer to Tucson then that area just a option to let you know Thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping everything is going well on this end...I do have housing and everything in Hudson available to me, so just waiting to see if they would want A.J. Thank you! Kmills there is another lady from ct and a guy in Naples that would want to trade also, maybe we can work out another 3 way in the process...not sure. I am hoping for this one since, my mom is nearby Spring hill, within 7 miles. 480-659-5229 or email kellimoody19@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
I check every day for more news...lol

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
p.s. mommio and kelliw8 is same person, I lost my log in stuff so I am mommio

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post