Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Jackson Missouri to anywhere
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jackson Missouri to anywhere Login/Join

posted
I'm in Jackson Missouri which is 90 minutes south of downtown St. Louis and 2 1/2 hours north of downtown Memphis. There are 14 K routes and a J route. The J route has no intention of leaving it. I have a 45K with LLV however you could end up with a 44K also with LLV. We start at 07:15 and on most days I'm done by 14:30. I am fine going to a route where i need my own vehicle. Have several places i would like to go but am open to all places if the route is right for me. Email me please bluzfan35@aol.com

Posts: 54 | Registered: 23 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I️ am in Martinsburg WV and interested in your area. Just wondering why the change? We are in a wonder area in the panhandle of WV. You can be in VA, DC, PA, and MD in most under thirty minutes. We have mild seasons and our office has 23 routes with all but two have LLV and they are staying in those routes. Lowest route is a 44 and all route under 50 miles.
Thanks Doug

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The change is because family moved away. its a good office. I have a few places i would like to go but would go anywhere if the route/office was good. Your office is a little bigger then i would like but if i find a three way ill let you know.

posted Hide Post
Would you possibly be interested in a smaller office in East Palestine Ohio? 4 rural routes and 4 city. All LLV’s. Great little office.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 26 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ankeny, Iowa? Just outside Des Moines. theholtshop@yahoo.com or text 515-864-8643

Posts: 54 | Registered: 27 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No to Ohio and Iowa