Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    IN OHIO, WANT FLORIDA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IN OHIO, WANT FLORIDA Login/Join

posted
In Delaware Ohio, want to go to Florida, preferably Orlando. I am a regular RCA and I drive an llv. Aimee78e4@aol.com

Aimee L. Anderton

Posts: 20 | Location: Delaware, Ohio | Registered: 26 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are a rca alls you have to do is contact office where you want to go ask if they will take you as a rca easy for you guys to move once reg not easy we get rcas all the time from other states thought you would like yo know.Kathy Mills

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy I am a reg. Are you saying it is easy for me or not easy?

Aimee L. Anderton

Posts: 20 | Location: Delaware, Ohio | Registered: 26 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You said you were a reg rca? No transfers are nit easy my first one 3 years ago was i have been working on this one over a year. So many people act committed then they lead you on get your hopes up then poof they vanish and tell you NOTHING... Good luck

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in Florida?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 24 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post