Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone interested in Indy?!?!?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in Indy?!?!? Login/Join

posted
Anyone interested in coming to Indy? Let me know where you're from and I'll do the leg work to get everyone where they want to go!
vjvivaldi@hotmail.com

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone at all?!?!?! I find it hard to believe that no one wants to come to Indianapolis!

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to relocate? Houston?

Posts: 25 | Registered: 18 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Issaquah WA 98027. 46h with LLV. Interested?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 09 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tx2missouri:
Are you still looking to relocate? Houston?

I'm looking for the east coast. NC, SC, FL

posted Hide Post
Looking for mutual transfer to Indianapolis area. Have anything still let me know. I’m in Auburn, IN

Posts: 13 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely interested, I'm in Cleves, Ohio (15 miles west of Cincinnati), call or text Marty at 8125844419

Posts: 10 | Registered: 26 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post