Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    North Carolina
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Carolina Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Still working on East Flat Rock.....need someone to come to my office in Lutz Florida from North Florida or South Georgia to complete a 3 way
Maybe someone from North Florida or South Georgia to transfer to central North Carolina to complete a 5 way.... My office is 20 minutes north of Tampa, 40 minutes from St. Pete. 1 1/2 hours from Orlando. My office has LLVs for all routes. All routes are at least 43's. We have a lot of growth.

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ugh

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunroof71, have you tried cynsent? Consent looking from Forest VA looking for Raleigh NC. Or around that area.

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Forest is a lot further east than I want to go. I need someone close to Clearwater Florida that wants to leave and go somewhere else.

posted Hide Post
Sunroof71
Grrrr. Sometimes spell check can be a pain. cynsent wants your area central NC..around Raleigh

posted Hide Post
I know I have talked to Cynthia she has been looking a few years like I have. It's just not really where I'd like to go. I'm about to the point of giving up and going into management or just finding another job and quitting.

posted Hide Post
Don't give up..as soon as you do something will open up. You have invested a lot into the p.o.. You have great benefits and a great tsp savings. Good jobs are hard to find. North Florida to central NC for the 5way Or someone to transfer from where you want to go to come to your office. Some one out there may exist. Schools out ...this is the time people move ..mailmen know this

posted Hide Post
I would not be quitting because I want to trust me... I have been looking for 3 years and getting tired.