Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    North Carolina
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Carolina Login/Join

posted
Looking for North Carolina, western or anywhere around An hour and a half away from Asheville. Henderson county, Buncombe county, or Caldwell county. I want to transfer from Florida, just minutes north of Tampa. 20 minutes to the beach.

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Kentucky trying to get to Tampa. Please give me more info on your office. You can call or text me at 270-300-0733. Thank you!

Posts: 29 | Location: Shepherdsville, KY | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, my office is just north of Tampa. We are all rural, 43+- routes. J 's and ks . Kentucky is a little far from where I need to be. Trying to get within an hour or so outside of Asheville.

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm a carrier from Huntersville NC trying to get to central Ky. My number is 704-526-8492 if we could work something out.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi lm a carrier from Virginia I would love North Carolina 434-489-5548

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's someone in Huntersville, NC that wants my office, if that helps. I'm working on a transfer right now, but I'm looking at other options in case this one falls through.

Posts: 29 | Location: Shepherdsville, KY | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes..I am still looking for that transfer. So you would take my office if I can find someone to take your office in Alpharetta Georgia from where I need to be in NC?

posted Hide Post
I wish I could help you guys out with this.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sunroof71, I thought a while back you had a plan. Did something change? I almost had a done deal with mailman16 but the other guy may not be interested in my office. He wants to be closer to St Pete...which is only 45 minutes from my office. We have a guy from St Pete working in our office. Its not that bad of a drive..we will see. Or that 5 way would work we just need someone from N Florida or south Georgia who wants to go to Central North Carolina

posted Hide Post
Nothing changed for me just not having any luck finding north Florida to me or wherever they wanna go and someone to come here. Only person I know who will definitely come to my office is in Michigan.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Cary North Carolina and still looking for a transfer to Florida. We are about 3 hours from Asheville.

Posts: 97 | Registered: 14 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still trying to get to KY. I have a woman in Indiana who wants FL. At this point I'm just trying to get close. would you be interested in Huntersville NC? 704-526-8492

Posts: 67 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry..that is still almost 3 hours away from where l need to be, by family.

posted Hide Post
How about Salisbury? Almost exactly 2 hours from Asheville.

posted Hide Post
If you worked in Salisbury you could live in Statesville. You'd be 30 minutes from work and 1.5 hours from Asheville and from Statesville it is a straight shot on interstate to Asheville.