Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Ohio to ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ohio to ? Login/Join

posted
I'm in Middlefield Ohio, 44k Saturday off with llv, looking for a small office somewhere down south. Will consider anything. Looking to move in the spring 2017.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Eileen, I am a rural carrier in SW Florida, looking for a small office in Ohio. I know were probably not a match (my office is large)maybe you know someone who is interested in the gulf coast of Florida. Good luck in your search.

Posts: 30 | Registered: 24 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How big is your office and where? I might be interested in KY or TN if that might help to

posted Hide Post
Kitty

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Eileen, I'm in Naples and our office is well over 100 routes and in 3 offices.

Posts: 30 | Registered: 24 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well if you can find a small office KY TN SC NC or somewhere around there let me know. Thank you!

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Eileen:
I'm in Middlefield Ohio, 44k Saturday off

I am looking for Ohio I am in pigeon forge Tn you interested?

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for the spring time to move also.

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the route I would be getting like? Weather? Is it in the mountains?

posted Hide Post
We are down below the mountains and the weather we get maybe 5 snow days a year and when this(my route) route becomes available everybody gets the chance to bid on it you get the last route available that's how it always is at all post offices you might be in Pigeon Forge or you might be in Sevierville ..Pigeon Forge has three regular Rural Routes 1 auxiliary rural route and one auxiliary City route.

posted Hide Post
Yeah I know how that works. I would have to come down & check things out first. Let's keep each other posted. Is that ok?

posted Hide Post
Yes that's fine my # is 865-661-6666 kitty ty

posted Hide Post
Oh I just noticed your way too far from where I want to be..which is in Montgomery or Miami county by my mom..but.. if I don't find anything by Spring I might consider it

posted Hide Post
Interested in SW Fl,I need Kitty's area in TN we could do a three way if you wanted Fl

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in SW Florida ?