Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    looking to transfer from so. california to Dallas area or Louisiana area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking to transfer from so. california to Dallas area or Louisiana area Login/Join

posted
Hello looking to transfer back home due to family situation. MY route is a 48k,with llv, fss, and a relief day on Wednesday. there are over 25rural routes plus city .please feel free to email me for more information.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in ca are you?

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I'm in so. California.. Santa Clarita area.

posted Hide Post
would the Houston area work for you? there is a girl that wants the Hemet Ca office he wants mine in Fountain Hills and I could go to your office in Santa Clarita it is further then what I really want to drive but closes to where I need so far Thanks Kathy Mills

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Houston would be great. need information about the route, like size, llv, fss... etc you could give me a call #818 3579161....Vanessa