Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Ohio to ARIZONA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ohio to ARIZONA Login/Join

posted
Still searching for someone to transfer with. I'm tired of the cold climate and want to transfer out west where it is warmer. Interested in ARIZONA, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, and maybe Texas or California.

This is a serious request, so please ONLY serious people wanting to transfer can respond to me at msmmpoole@yahoo.com.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in ohio r u at text me at 9376943661

Posts: 101 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apple Creek, Ohio.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mary this is kitty the guy in Nevada and I are still interested very serious..don't want to wait till November even...earlier

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mary this is jason, we talked at end of last year in the one from California, said we could talk later in the year if we were still looking. Well just seeing if you were still looking, I wrote ya an email but not sure if you got it. My email is freezetime9@hotmail.com and also here's my number 760-662-3543. Still very Interested if you are.

jason bousquet

Posts: 13 | Registered: 11 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still looking for a transfer from apple creek. I'm in sw florida

Posts: 22 | Registered: 07 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post