Tools

Deleted Login/Join

posted
deleted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AsherNC,

Posts: 76 | Registered: 19 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a guy from Okeechobee flake on me this morning

Posts: 27 | Location: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: 15 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep. Same guy to me as well. Glad I went to visit the area a few weeks ago as part of my trip and not as the entire purpose of the trip. Lol

posted Hide Post
I just planned a trip for February to check it out. Thankfully, it also wasn't the sole purpose of the trip

Posts: 27 | Location: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: 15 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate we wasted a day going through there, but at least my son got some fishing in during the process. Lol Kids and I are headed back to Florida next week, but I guess it’ll be an all fun trip this time!

posted Hide Post
That would infuriate me.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ron S:
That would infuriate me.

It’s frustrating. I knew he was talking to one other person (though I’ve since found out it was more) so it wasn’t a definite thing, but knowing we were all jerked around made it worse. Lol At least one of us getting it would have been better.