Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Estero, FL to PA,WV,TN,GE,MA,CA,CO OBO
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Estero, FL to PA,WV,TN,GE,MA,CA,CO OBO Login/Join

posted Hide Post
hey bonita whats martinsburg like? i really like WV

quote:
Originally posted by Bonita:
Hi. I am in Martinsburg WV, in the tri state area. Twenty minutes to Hagerstown Md, 35 minutes to Winchester VA 40 to PA hour to DC. Great office with all LLV routes except two, but those two will not move. Where would I be transferring to? FL?

Posts: 24 | Location: Estero. FL | Registered: 22 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have these possible three ways. Do these locations work for you?

Murrieta, CA
Mars, PA
Colorado Springs, CO
Durango, CO

charliez@cox.net or 602-391-7453

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Pinckney, MI?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 23 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Mars PA and all LLV office?

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A multitransfer is possible if you interested in Denver CO.

Posts: 79 | Registered: 15 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe interested, I am from Brookville, Pa. I am not in a hurry for a transfer, looking to move closer to my family

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Md? I have property in Englewood and am looking for a transfer close to their.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my office has about 13 llv and 3 ffv and 2 personal vehicle routes, but not going anywhere. we just had a new office built so everything is in working condition. good people, growing community, mostly seasonal office. im a K in the winter and a J in the summer.

Posts: 24 | Location: Estero. FL | Registered: 22 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Denver works let me know 720-297-8986. I have a multitransfer in the works.

Posts: 79 | Registered: 15 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Londonderry NH 35 minutes from Boston close to everywhere MA,CT,NY,NJ and some more benefits 6032034212 text me to expailneverything

Posts: 47 | Registered: 02 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come on pal Boston is waiting for you you ll love this area plus you ll get some extra cash because you don’t pay state taxes here I ll give you my car too I’m not taking it with me plus I ll talk to my landlord to give you the house with no deposit down and one month free let’s have this done soon 6032034212

Posts: 47 | Registered: 02 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kennebunkport, ME? Interested in south east and south west.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in md i have someone in tn wanting to come to md you would go to tn i would go to fl. If interested please give me a call my name is richard and my number is 240 626 7987.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Tennessee? I need Tennessee I may be able to help!

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chess - You are all over the place. Did you finally decide where you want to transfer? I have several options from all over the country. I desperately want your office! Please email or text me with your contact info cuz you are not responding to these posts. Thanks,

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post