Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Portland, OR to Phoenix, AZ. Anyone for Portland?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland, OR to Phoenix, AZ. Anyone for Portland? Login/Join

posted
Great office just 30 minutes outside of Portland. Easy to work in, low stress work environment. LLV's. K & J routes. I need to get to family in Mesa/Apache Junction.
Diane at lilykindsaints@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DianeFree,

Posts: 12 | Registered: 19 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. What area are you located? I live in Las Vegas,NV. I'm try to get back to my children and needing Portland or anywhere close. 2 way 3 way 4 way? Very interested in making this a reality. Please let me know. Thank you. Craig.

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Craig,

My PO is in Canby which is S of Portland. 30-40 minutes to the center of Portland. There is easy access to both I-5 & I-205. I'm open to a 3 way trade. Really want to get to Mesa/Apache Junction outside of Phoenix. I'll keep an eye out for a third. Thanks. Diane

posted Hide Post
Hi Diane, I am a city letter carrier. I couldn't help but see your ad on the main screen. I was wondering if you know of any CITY carriers in Portland who would want to either come to Tucson or go to Olympia WA. I am in Tucson trying to get to the Phoenix area. There is a carrier in Phoenix who needs Portland and a gal in Olympia who needs Tucson. All we need for a 4 way is for someone in Portland to go to Olympia or for a 3 way trade, we need Portland to come to Tucson. Have you heard of any city carriers looking to do this? I appreciate it! Karen

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Karen,

I haven't heard of anyone, but then again, I haven't paid attention to what city carriers may be looking for. The general Portland area is quite large, so I imagine there is a good chance of finding someone. Good luck with that.

posted Hide Post
I am in San Diego looking for Portland...

Posts: 6 | Registered: 15 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am just So. of Portland in Tualatin/Sherwood area. I want to be anywhere near Boise, Idaho. mkay58@gmail.com - 503-841-4349 thanks, Melinda

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Fountain Hills Az part of 3 offices of Scottsdale I need further North then SD but have a guy in Santa Clairita wanting your area please contact me need this asap due to family and medical thank you mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone from Phoenix, Arizona is interested in Southern Indiana,(Madison ) possible 4 - way
MBurnette67@yahoo.com

Posts: 22 | Registered: 24 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DianeFree:
Great office just 30 minutes outside of Portland. Easy to work in, low stress work environment. LLV's. K & J routes. I need to get to family in Mesa/Apache Junction.
Diane at lilykindsaints@gmail.com

Hi,

Still trying to get out of Portland?? I am trying to get up there, Portland, not exactly where I want to be but it will work. Need someone to come to central California. Let me know zombra7@aol.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello im in Murrieta ca really need Portland area

Posts: 9 | Registered: 11 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Tucson, looking for driving distance to The Portland area. Tucson is a two hour drive from Mesa, if you're interested. Deliverme55@hotmail.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, this is an old post and I can't seem to figure out how to delete it.

Posts: 41 | Registered: 27 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post