Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Dallas, TX to Fargo, North Dakota.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas, TX to Fargo, North Dakota. Login/Join

posted
Great office and people to work with. Start at 8. most routes will be adjusted to 42-43 k after count. 11 rural routes. all have an llv. need to get to move to be with family. email @ trentonteske@yahoo.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 13 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Iowa looking to get to Dallas fortworth

Posts: 30 | Registered: 30 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is the Dallas area is your post office?

Posts: 104 | Registered: 01 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Trent, This is Troy from W. Fargo, I know you are looking at getting back to Fargo and I would be interested in transferring to Sarasota, Florida area. I haven't even posted it yet still talking it over with the family but just a heads up. Talk to you later.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i could get you close to 50 miles. My route is in Frazee, mn. which is 55 miles from Fargo. I drive 36 miles to do this route now.It is a 44k in the winter and a 46k in the summer

Posts: 23 | Registered: 14 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still interested. Since I am 50 miles away I could work on a Fargo or Moorhead carrier to come to Detroit Lakes. Might not be a hard sell.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 14 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Trent, This is Troy from West Fargo, I am looking at leaving West Fargo, looking at Fort Myers, Florida but also consider South Carolina, wanna be by the ocean, my email is troyskjerseth@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Hey Trent, I believe I have a four way worked out. You are Dallas to Fargo, Me looking Fargo to Fort Myers, a post for Ft. Myers to Houston, and a post for Houston to Dallas. My email is troyskjerseth@yahoo.com, look forward to hearing from you.

posted Hide Post
Please delete this transfer. no longer needed as of 9/4/14

Posts: 51 | Registered: 13 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Trent any chance u still want west Fargo back, Troy S