Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Soddy Daisy, Tenn to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Soddy Daisy, Tenn to Florida Login/Join

posted
I run a 45k with llv. My office has 15 routes of which 10 have llvs. The 5 other routes the carriers chose their routes because they want their own vehicle not llv. Soddy is only 15 minutes north of Chattanooga and 2 hours or less to Atlanta, Knoxville, and Nashville. I just went full time on Nov 16 and 4 others just became career in less than a year. 7 people are on their last years of delivery, and one has already said they are going to retire this year. We have 5 subs that have been at it awhile and 2 new ones. Plus hiring more. 2 of our carriers chose to be off Tue, Wed, we are not a formula office. My off day is Monday. If you like the outdoors then you will love this area tons of things to do like hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, river bend festival every June, bonaroo music festival and there is Rock City, the aquarium, ect. close by. I would like to get close to my mom (Tampa Bay area) in Florida but will consider all areas.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Melissa Barefoot,

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

posted Hide Post
hi my name is maryann, have a J43, with llv. Located in clermont, fl. email is wazcamp@earthlink.net

Posts: 12 | Registered: 17 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I would like tennessee if florida would like arizona...all LLV office DPS

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
maybe for three way trade?

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for TN, not Arizona.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the response

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
maryann sent you an email or two. Smiler melissa

posted Hide Post
hi, maryann here. did you send me an email? you can call me at 352-223-0435

posted Hide Post
nice talking with you today maryann, let me know if you have any other questions, take care, melissa

posted Hide Post
Hi Melissa. I have a route in Parrish, FL. Parrish is located about 35 miles south of Tampa. Close to Bradenton, FL. Very close to I-75 and it's an easy commute to Tampa, St. Pete, Sarasota and Orlando. My route is a seasonal route. 44k out of season and 48k in season. There are currently 13 routes in Parrish all of which have LLV's and there is a lot of growth. There really are no bad routes in Parrish. It is a very nice area. The office is brand new everyone is pretty laid back. My current day off is Saturday and we also are not a formula office. I would be interested in talking to you about a mutual transfer if you are still interested. You can reach me on my cell at 941-623-2454. Text me, call me, or leave a voicemail.My name is Jacob. I look forward to hearing from you :-)

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you jacob may have considered that but just got my transfer and am now in clermont, fl but still looking to get closer to the new port richey/hudson area of florida. best of luck to you!

posted Hide Post
Jacob would Murfreesboro,tn work

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Melissa, did you transferred? I'm in New Port Richey Florida looking for east Tennessee. There is a possible three way . Call me
Lespatz@gmail.com
Linda
727-271-6291

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have completed transfer thanks all for your interest.