Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Massachusetts to N.C. or anywhere South to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Massachusetts to N.C. or anywhere South to Florida Login/Join

posted
I am still looking to transfer to N.C. or anywhere in between down to Florida. My office is 20 miles west of Boston in an Upscale Community. We have 11 Rural Routes all with LLV's. My Route is a 46K.You may not get this one realistically though. The other Routes are as follows. (RR1 43J) (RR2 46K) (RR3 Low K High J Route) (RR17 Low K High J Route) (RR5 46J) (RR6 Aux Route) (RR7 43J) (RR16 46K) (RR18 43H...He will not leave this Route) (RR22 43J) (RR25 43K) All Routes are decent delivery though. We have FSS for about 2 years now. So you don't have to worry about the Routes taking a hit because of it. They already have and this is how they stand after the adjustment. I am serious about this and want serious inquiries only. We love the South and are tired of the Winters. We have been trying to transfer for several years now with no luck. But, I will keep trying. Looking to transfer somewhere in May or June after School is out and would like to get Paperwork in order beforehand if possible. Thanks,
Rod Huot
huey.drewby@verizon.net
1-978-239-5703

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post