Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Rathdrum , Idaho to Williston, North Dakota
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rathdrum , Idaho to Williston, North Dakota Login/Join

posted
43K route, 40miles, LLV...in beautiful North Idaho. Lakes, mountains, trees, and wildlife but still close to bigger towns. I would like to transfer to be with my husband. We have a home there and my 5 yr old son needs to be with his Dad too. I would be interested in any nearby towns also. Thank you!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 02 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone from ND would be interested in Visalia, Ca. I would love to go to Idaho. You can throw me in the mix!!

Posts: 43 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kathy, okay, sounds good to me! Hopefully, we will come across someone.

posted Hide Post
Have you placed an add in the North Dakota state paper yet? And the national paper? If you do you can put me in there as a three way possibity. I would love to get closer to family in Idaho.

posted Hide Post
Aw, I don't blame you. It's hard being away from family. I haven't put an ad in the newspapers. That is a great idea. hen you say state and national newspapers are you talking about the everyday newspapers or a postal one that I must not know about? I was just told about transfers lately.

posted Hide Post
Are you a union member? If so you can post an ad in the national postal magazine, and also each state has a union paper that posts ads. The national costs 25 dollars and each state will depend. If you have more questions you can e-mail me directly at e-broyles@sbcglobal.net.

posted Hide Post
If anyone from North Dakota would be interested in Lexington North Carolina. I would Go to Rathdrum Idaho (ASAP)..Lets do it call me 336 250 4867 thanks Jen

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post