Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking to move in 2020 mi to south ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to move in 2020 mi to south ohio Login/Join

posted
Testing the waters. Moving from michigan to a state like colorado or other southern state, like southern Ohio. I got a rural route, LLV, been growing this year with new houses, 585 families. Office built in 2000. Davison area between flint and lapeer. 11 rural routes, 11 cities routes. I get the most flats in my office. Been doing this route for 18 years. Mostly rural residential paved roads, some condos. Going to sell the house on 10 acres and downsize. Empty nester.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David mata,

Posts: 8 | Location: Davison outskirts | Registered: 02 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a note: When a mutual transfer occurs the carriers routes go up for bid and the transferees get whatever is leftover.

Posts: 41 | Registered: 27 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I have not started anything except this post.

Posts: 8 | Location: Davison outskirts | Registered: 02 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post