Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Venice Florida near sarasota west coast, looking for North east orlando area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Venice Florida near sarasota west coast, looking for North east orlando area Login/Join

posted
Venice post office has about 58 rural routes almost all of them with LLV'S 3 different offices. Great beaches, fishing, the arts, schools, tourist love it here! I do to but I am going to be a grandma and I want to be near my Kids who live in Longwood, FL. I really like Altamonte springs, Cassel Berry, Wekiva, Mount Dora, Deland, hopeful.

Question:
How long have you worked for usps?
how many customers do you deliver to?

Choices:
13 years

Posts: 7 | Registered: 25 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Clermont. Just west of Mt. Dora and Orlando. You could still live in Mt. Dora and work at Clermont PO.

Posts: 101 | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Clermont and would definitely be interested in Venice. I need to get closer to Bradenton/Sarasota. Let me know if you have any interest in Clermont. All LLV's, DPS, FSS, 45 rural routes all in one office. Lot's of growth.

Posts: 101 | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I would consider Clermont can you please call me when you have time at 941-275-3222 Thank you Donna

Posts: 7 | Registered: 25 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post