Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who wants to come to Pittsburgh Pa?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants to come to Pittsburgh Pa? Login/Join

posted
Hi all, I am looking for some nice sunny weather year round. I am located 20 min. North of Pittsburgh in Cranberry Twp. We have 21 routes in our office and we have a post office in Mars Pa with 9 routes. I am on a really great route it is a 46H or 42J. I only drive 14 miles a day. Half the route is appartment building that take 30 min. to deliver and all packages go to the office. You would more then likely end up on my route, but the smallest in the office is a 40H with 750 deliveries coming. The biggest in the office is a 45K. Please anyone interested in coming to Pittsburgh email me at dgrubbs@zoominternet.net.
Thanks so much
Erin

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I have plenty of Sunshine if that is what you are looking for....Im in sunny Florida Avon Park I have a 46 H route 542 deliveries 2.81 box factor. I will transfer you just say the word really need to get to Pittsburgh. ASAP email me at donny62@embarqmail.com Thanks Denise

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hi Erin, I live in Naples,Fla. I am interested in going to Pitts.,Pa. to be near family. Right now my route is a 47 K. I have 734 boxes,16 miles long. Some curbside and some Condos. Very nice delivery. If you are interested e-mail me or call after 5 p.m. to 239-825-6272. Please e-mail me your phone number. Thanks Aldine Roxberry (Roxy) Hope to hear from you.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roxy,
My email is dgrubbs@zoominternet.net
What are the other routes in your office like? Would I end up on your route?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post