Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Interest in West Palm Beach Florida? post here trying to get to TN want to see pieces
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interest in West Palm Beach Florida? post here trying to get to TN want to see pieces Login/Join

posted
looking for people wanting to come to West palm beach FL, if you're interested post here trying to put get a multiway in June, SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY

Southern Ohio people interested in Myrtle Beach or West Palm Beach contact me ASAP

Posts: 31 | Registered: 05 November 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Howdy. I'm in Pensacola, Florida and you can use my location for multi transfer opportunities. As long as I end up in WPB. I have a 41k route w/LLV. email/text: 843-830-1806.

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes very interested. I think we spoke via email a few days ago

Posts: 27 | Location: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: 15 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in Louisiana?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 30 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Palm Bay, FL 32909. Looking to go to Maine. Don't know if it helps you.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 24 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kenny i have someone on Maine that wants my office. I'm looking to get to Texas though. If I can find someone to want your office would you be interested in a multi way transfer?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MarcH,

Posts: 38 | Registered: 30 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post