Postal Forums
Trying to get to Southern California

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/1073919467

14 August 2011, 13:29
kevin t
Trying to get to Southern California
Trying to get down south for family reasons. I live and work in Washington and live right next to Couer d Alene Idaho. Great offices to choose from and great area. Lots of outdoor activities. Great family place, homes are still cheap.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kevin t,
15 August 2011, 05:24
USPS mail-lady
I currently live in VA. Husband being transferred to Santa Barbara airport. Altho I'm sure you aren't interested in a swap with me: any cities you'd recommended us looking into love with good schools and affordable! Thx Smiler
22 August 2011, 19:52
kevin t
quote:
Originally posted by USPS mail-lady:
I currently live in VA. Husband being transferred to Santa Barbara airport. Altho I'm sure you aren't interested in a swap with me: any cities you'd recommended us looking into love with good schools and affordable! Thx Smiler
So you are heading to Santa Barbara. That is one of the areas I am trying to get to. S.B. is pretty expensive, but if you go south to Ventura it is a little more reasonable. The schools are pretty good there from what I here. Good Luck!
28 August 2011, 23:42
kevin t
quote:
Originally posted by kevin t:
Trying to get down south for family reasons. Great offices to choose from and great area. Lots of outdoor activities. Great family place
Bump
01 September 2011, 00:34
kevin t
quote:
Trying to get down south for family reasons. I live and work in Washington and live right next to Couer d Alene Idaho. Great offices to choose from and great area. Lots of outdoor activities. Great family place, homes are still cheap.
Bump
19 September 2011, 23:16
kevin t
quote:
Bump
29 May 2019, 21:46
AlexRob12
Im in Cathedral City Ca. Palm springs area
If u can arrange a 3 way with AZ transfer im in

Email me
alexisrobles12@gmail.com