Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From San Diego, CA to almost anywhere, mutual swap
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From San Diego, CA to almost anywhere, mutual swap Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Sorry suflex, I sent you an email reply, don't know if you got it, also sent a reply to Jukebox. It is best to reach me by email: Deth9@hotmail.com

We are having trouble selling our condo right now, had one buyer but they backed out. We have found another buyer who is interested so I have to see what happens...the guy in Modesto, can anyone give me his contact information, I haven't been able to get in touch with him, even give me his MySpace friend's info if possible...

Posts: 11 | Registered: 15 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi im alberta from fort worth tex hire date 98 wantin to move to calif around 9 09 will keep in touch r mzsapphire12 @ yahoo.com

Posts: 2 | Location: texas | Registered: 01 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
hey, you never sent me an email after I sent you one awhile ago, hope you sent to right email address...let's try to get something going, got a guy that wants a straight trade from Long Beach, CA to Joliet, IL, but I really need AZ....so let's try to get this moving!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
and if this will work, i'm game!

Kathy Mailmaam10@Yahoo.com from Ft Collins to San Diego

deth9@hotmail.com from San Diego to Joliet, IL

Erika Bungie032@aol.com from Gilbert, AZ to Ft Collins

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com from Joliet, IL to Gilbert, AZ

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Salt Lake City UT. 10+ offices to bid 20+ zones. My seniority is 1/94. My phone# is 8015984819

Posts: 8 | Registered: 25 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard that someone wants to go to San Diego from Modesto, Suflex wants to go to Modesto, and I want to go to TN. Are you willing to go to Simi Valley, CA? We are mostly mounted delivery, really nice area to deliver. Thanks

Posts: 4 | Registered: 20 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
interested in wyoming?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 15 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this post outdated? If not what do you think about Seattle?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 12 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, from Phoenix, AZ, my seniority is Jan 03 and a regular. If interested post a reply. I want to get back to the city of San Diego, What station in San Diego do you work in? I used to deliver in the Pacific Beach area 7 years ago.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 29 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live/work along the Ohio river, 35 miles west of Pittsburgh, pa. I will trade you in a heartbeat. I work in Mingo Junction Ohio(movie: the deer hunter) and live in Toronto, Ohio(actually live in actor Robert Urich's childhood home). My office has 4 city routes and a pretty relaxed environment. The boss doesn't nag us. You got 4 seasons and Steeler games. Lots of lakes in the area for boating fishing etc. I will trade homes if need be. My email is Eltringham1@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
interested in coming to Houston?
call 832-594=3730

Posts: 2 | Location: Houston | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey,

I'm not sure if this is still good. However, if so, Are you willing to move from San Diego to Phoenix? If so contact me at Chillnpate@gmail.com

Posts: 42 | Registered: 08 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, who you consider Mesa, Az. Nice area. Cost of living low. 8 stations to bid. Some OT.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
i'll take Mesa.....

where do you wanna go??

would Modesto, CA work?? could do ASAP...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a mutual trade? Really need to get to San Diego area. Live in Bullhead City Az.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post