Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking for SWAP - Tampa FL to Spring TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for SWAP - Tampa FL to Spring TX Login/Join

posted
Got some nice stuff out here. The particular station is Northdale. Got downtown Tampa and Ybor within relative easy travel distance. Cant dismiss the classics like Disney either. Got questions, hit me up.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI Im in Katy , Texas its a easy commute to Spring via 99. IM 17yrs in, so you probably keep your senority. I am at the Pin OAK Annex Station. let me know if your interested . Our Daughters and other family are all in FL.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 02 April 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think we can make this work. Never done a swap before so I'm not entirely sure how the whole process goes in motion, but with my seniority, I'm not entire sure Ill get your route. I'm only 3 months into being a regular myself, just looking to move out of here if things look good.

About the station that the route I'm on is at; its currently in the Greater Carrollwood area in Tampa. Its a 44K route although with the new changes, that might have changed. Ill update you come Mon or Tues.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does seabrook, Tx works for you? We could possibly do a 3 way swap. Are you a city carrier?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 20 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi are you still up for a swap to Katy? If so whats your timeline? Bill 832 596 3344

posted Hide Post
Are you a city carrier?

posted Hide Post
@junior89 text me 5123771072 I can probably get you to where you wanna go

Posts: 18 | Location: In austin looking to move to Dallas | Registered: 16 November 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post