Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Goldsboro, NC to San Diego, CA (& Temecula, Murrieta)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Goldsboro, NC to San Diego, CA (& Temecula, Murrieta) Login/Join

posted Hide Post

Posts: 24 | Location: Goldsboro, North Carolina | Registered: 28 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24 | Location: Goldsboro, North Carolina | Registered: 28 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hey Dwight trying to get a swap from Livingston Post office NJ to NC my office is suburbs nice people proper security peaceful lot of overtime great management team didn't want to leave but I had to do what I to do # 908 422 5756 thank you.

Liv

Posts: 7 | Location: Livingston Post office  | Registered: 27 July 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hey good evening I am at Livingston Post office NJ carrier technician ready to swap office with you .....Livingston Post office is a great office compared to the other offices nice customers kind honest people all of my route are driving lot of overtime...great management team can't get any better in NJ love my office but circumstances let me have to move to NC if you're interested here is my 908 422 5756 Citymanhall2117@yahoo.com

Liv

Posts: 7 | Location: Livingston Post office  | Registered: 27 July 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CJ4G63:
hey there if you still interested let me know please 6067676696

Natasha brewington

Posts: 20 | Registered: 31 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by john in vegas:
I AM IN LAS VEGAS I AM TRYING TO GET NORTH CAROLINA

Then we need to find a carrier in San Diego who wants to go to Las Vegas to execute a 3 way swap.

Would you be interested in Glendale California to complete the 3 way swap?

Posts: 49 | Registered: 11 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If u can find someone who is looking to transfers to Las Vegas area from San Diego I would be interested in a 3 way swap..looking to get to North Carolina Steve 702-927-8683

Posts: 23 | Registered: 23 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Las Vegas looking for North Carolina..if we can find someone looking for Las Vegas area from San Diego area we can do a three way swap

Posts: 23 | Registered: 23 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vegas baby:
I’m in Las Vegas looking for North Carolina..if we can find someone looking for Las Vegas area from San Diego area we can do a three way swap

If he will come to Glendale California we can get this started. I want vegas

Posts: 49 | Registered: 11 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
City Carrier desperately wanting to go to the San Diego district, also would consider Murrieta and Temecula. Seniority date is 3-4-19, converted to regular 10-10-20.

You can reach me at charlesjohnson4g63@yahoo.com
. Are you stll looking for swap Sir ., ?

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 September 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post