Postal Forums
Fort Collins, CO to Sarasota, Bradenton FL

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/2783958197

19 August 2018, 11:56
K_H
Fort Collins, CO to Sarasota, Bradenton FL
Looking for a trade to Sarasota, FL area. 24 yrs of service as a carrier looking for similar yrs of service. Beautiful mtns, hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, great local concerts, University,lots of sunshine even during our very mild winters!

send message Mailmaam10@yahoo.com
20 August 2018, 08:26
K_H
quote:
Originally posted by K_H:
Looking for a trade to Sarasota, FL area. 24 yrs of service as a carrier looking for similar yrs of service. Beautiful mtns, hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, great local concerts, University,lots of sunshine even during our very mild winters! I need the trade to be very close to Sarasota,moving to take care of my sister.

09 September 2018, 10:51
K_H
quote:
quote:
Looking for a trade to Sarasota, FL area. 24 yrs of service as a carrier looking for similar yrs of service. Beautiful mtns, hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, great local concerts, University,lots of sunshine even during our very mild winters! I need the trade to be very close to Sarasota,moving to take care of my sister.

22 January 2019, 08:20
K_H
quote:
Looking for a trade to Sarasota, FL area. 24 yrs of service as a carrier looking for similar yrs of service. Beautiful mtns, hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, great local concerts, University,lots of sunshine even during our very mild winters!