Postal Forums
Phoenix to Sacramento...Family reasons!!!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/3073976767

09 November 2011, 23:19
Bungie26
Phoenix to Sacramento...Family reasons!!!!!
Hello . i need a transfer from Phoenix to Sacramento... My husband had to take a transfer or lose his job...i thought i had a Trade going with jukeboxDJ but he seems to be looking for other trades.... i started another screen name on here and he posted he wanted to trade... me and 2 other letter carriers we thought had a trade going

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bungie26,
10 November 2011, 19:15
Bungie26
u know what rick we r real and r u the only one who is allowed to keep u options open...since u yelled mee and erika about looking for a trade if this doesnt work but u are allowed to .... so either we do this or we can look else =were since u r the on that tried to me that u had to report for the trade as soon as it was approved and it took me talking to my friends mother in another region who deals with the trades in her region...now u want to do this all of a sudden give her a few days u told me last night or the day before to go ahead and send it in
11 November 2011, 08:31
ronjimo
Hey Bungie. It sounds like you have something going. I am in Sac. I am trying to get to Fort Worth Texas. Maybe a three way?
11 November 2011, 12:02
JukeboxDJ
I'm in on the trade.....your the ones that didn't want to share paperwork.....I shared my info, with employee ID and all...

let's get this done!!....still waiting to hear from Tom...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com
11 November 2011, 12:10
JukeboxDJ
Just talked to Tom, he is onboard!!....he has computer problems and is on A/L, so we may have to wait a week or 2 to get letters in....

Rick