Postal Forums
How does e-reassign work??

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/3353996977

24 August 2013, 09:25
OG1976
How does e-reassign work??
I kind of have an idea but can someone elaborate for me. Don't have much info from HR. thanks!
27 August 2013, 19:18
pjxii
Depends on what you're trying to do. What is it you want?
27 August 2013, 20:55
OG1976
Regular Carrier. Thanks for responding.
27 August 2013, 20:57
OG1976
Trying to get to NC as a city carrier.
29 August 2013, 11:30
IKE
I did the ereassignment ...You pick the desire place you want to go to. And after whatever waiting period they have . You will get an Email from Ereassign telling you that they will start the processed. They will send you a letter and you fill it out and then they will conduct a background check..Which is just driving record and sick leave and any write ups. Once your background is done then they will write up a condition letter. Once all of that is done you will have a set date when to start at your new location. Most likely you will start as a junior regular unassigned.
29 August 2013, 13:53
OG1976
quote:
Originally posted by veldiver:
I did the ereassignment ...You pick the desire place you want to go to. And after whatever waiting period they have . You will get an Email from Ereassign telling you that they will start the processed. They will send you a letter and you fill it out and then they will conduct a background check..Which is just driving record and sick leave and any write ups. Once your background is done then they will write up a condition letter. Once all of that is done you will have a set date when to start at your new location. Most likely you will start as a junior regular unassigned.

Ok, do u loose your seniority???? And do they have a grace period that they take into consideration for far away transfers? Since I'm from Miami going to NC.
02 September 2013, 05:55
Jim Porter
You lose your seniority.You become Ptfyour pay scale remains the same
02 September 2013, 07:31
IKE
It depends where u go. Most places you going in as a junior regular. They are not using ptfs anymore since Cca are in place.you should start off as a junior/unassign regular
02 September 2013, 08:25
OG1976
Wow, they make this so difficult for us. Unreal!thanks for responding!
26 September 2013, 16:10
Jon
I'm in the process of ereassign from High Point, NC to Portland Oregon. They have 84 vacant city routes. It is done on a first come, first served basis and I am between 10 and 15 on the list. If all goes as planned, I will be able to chose from about 70 different routes. Good luck.
02 October 2013, 17:27
seehuts
you shouldn't become a ptf you are supposed to be assigned an open rt.