Postal Forums
looking to get to connecticut all other offers accepted too from brooklyn New york

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/342105943

14 October 2010, 11:53
freddy
looking to get to connecticut all other offers accepted too from brooklyn New york
seniority of 1/06 full time regular carrier in brooklyn ny alot of o/t available and close to manhattan and new jersey.looking to go to connecticut, and other places as well, open to all offers on other states reply on here or at fredericljoseph@aol.com
15 December 2010, 22:32
Paul Wozniak
Need to move to Brooklyn,NY. I am currently engaged and have put in for a transfer on November 5,2009. I have written certified letters and hardship letters to many people and have gotten nowhere. I work in Watertown,CT. It is 30 mins from Hartford, New Haven, Danbury,and Bridgeport. I have 12 years in the P.O. and I am in the middle to the higher end of the seniority list. There is plenty of overtime and our days off are rotating. I hope you can consider this for the benefit of the both of u.
17 December 2010, 23:43
Paul Wozniak
looking to go to Brooklyn,NY. I sent you a personal email yesterday 12/16/10. I am in Connecticut and have been trying to get to Brooklyn for over a year. If you are still interested contact me on here or my email address wozniakpaul14@ymail.com.
05 January 2011, 19:22
Paul Wozniak
freddy where in brooklyn,NY do you deliver. I have just been notified that they don't do 3 way swaps only 2 way mutuals.Contact me if u r still interested