Postal Forums
requesting mutual transfer from mesa, az to southern, fl

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/3453996667

12 October 2011, 22:31
Claudio Diaz
requesting mutual transfer from mesa, az to southern, fl
Hi I am ready to move from Az to Fl ASAP. Family ill in Florida.
13 October 2011, 18:32
JukeboxDJ
would Orlando work? I see his ad in Postal Record, he wants Chicago, I'm just SW of there.. I just emailed him, see if he answers this time....and what is your seniority??

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com
13 October 2011, 19:57
Claudio Diaz
quote:
Originally posted by JukeboxDJ:
would Orlando work? I see his ad in Postal Record, he wants Chicago, I'm just SW of there.. I just emailed him, see if he answers this time....and what is your seniority??

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com
Sure. Please let me know what to do. Thanks. I got 23 years in. I don't remember it, but I will get the info later.
13 October 2011, 20:14
JukeboxDJ
COOL!! I emailed him and tried to call him, no answer yet....and the lowest seniority would be his of 12/93, so not much of a loss for either one of us, mine is 12/87...

and email me, so I have your email address and put your phone number there too!!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com
13 November 2011, 11:21
Tim37214
Possible 3-way?
MFM is in Naples Fl wants Tn
I'm in Nashville want Mesa AZ
You want southern FL
Let me know if you're interested.
13 November 2011, 13:15
Tim37214
Other possible 3-way candidates;
Rockledge, FL = russ92x
Dania, FL = Sabrina
Tampa, FL = fradylk

all have requested TN
13 November 2011, 18:07
Claudio Diaz
quote:
Originally posted by Tim37214:
Other possible 3-way candidates;
Rockledge, FL = russ92x
Dania, FL = Sabrina
Tampa, FL = fradylk

all have requested TN
Hello, Tim. I am very interested with all this three locations. You can e-mail me how I can get with you and try to communicated with this persons. My e-mail is claudiodiaz020@yahoo.com, I already talk with my Postmaster and I can start this tomorrow. Thanks.
14 November 2011, 23:50
edknov2002
Why not you want to work in Mesa? Why did many letter carriers want to transfer out of Mesa? What happen?
15 November 2011, 19:50
Claudio Diaz
quote:
Originally posted by edknov2002:
Why not you want to work in Mesa? Why did many letter carriers want to transfer out of Mesa? What happen?
Nothing is wrong with Mesa. I got my parents at Southern Florida who needs care due to there are very old. Mesa is a good city to work and people are very frienly. This is a good area to work, supervisor and management are always there for us.
15 November 2011, 22:28
laronn
hello there is there some one named marla lacy the area supervisor if so can you give me a phone number to get in contact with her im a carrier in columbus ohio trying to come arizona ive been to mesa love it there wish i could get there also what city is better flagstaff or sierra vista
02 December 2011, 18:39
K.Mills
quote:
Originally posted by JukeboxDJ:
COOL!! I emailed him and tried to call him, no answer yet....and the lowest seniority would be his of 12/93, so not much of a loss for either one of us, mine is 12/87...

and email me, so I have your email address and put your phone number there too!!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com
Mesa close to Phoenix right need to move from Lake Havasu City husbands health issues and only son and granddaughter my seniority 4/2008 but I am told u don't loose ur senority in a transfer only if u go back to RCA status until rt opens but u never loose ur time