Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Francisco North Bay area, to West Sacramento, or El Dorado county area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Francisco North Bay area, to West Sacramento, or El Dorado county area Login/Join

posted
Hello all, I'm looking to do a mutual transfer with someone. I need to transfer from the San Francisco North Bay Area(Novato in Marin County), to the Sacramento area(Anywhere near Cameron Park), like either Placerville, or Roseville, or Folsom, or Orangevale, or Elk Grove, or Rancho Cordova, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, or Fair Oaks. Or ANYWHERE in West Sacramento! My seniority date is 04/2014. I currently work as a T6/ODL at the Novato Post office. There are all kinds of routes in Novato, curbside, dismount, park and loop, etc. And lots of opportunities for OT. I am looking to be transferred in the month of September, 2019. I can be reached at 415-599-6225, or email me at kendude42@gmail.com

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kenneth G. Terral,

Kenneth G. Terral

Posts: 5 | Location: Novato, California | Registered: 26 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post