Postal Forums
CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA TO FLORIDA

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/373100133

24 August 2010, 15:41
Carm
CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA TO FLORIDA
Looking to move to Florida to be closer to my family. My office has 18 City routes consisting of park and loop, dismount, riding, cluster boxes. In the Charleston district I am number 128 out of 155 carriers.Seniority 08/07 Multiple offices to chose from. Different routes come up for bid daily throughout the Charleston County area. Can move asap! Great beaches and restaurants. An hour and a half away from Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Carm,
24 August 2010, 19:10
patty
Hi Carm.
25 August 2010, 19:23
patty
Thanks Carm!
06 September 2010, 14:45
patty
Carm, are they in need of carriers in your area? I also put in a transfer through e-reassign 2 years ago. I do not care about being a ptf again. How many TE's do you have, open routes, etc?
09 September 2010, 18:14
Carm
Hey, Patty, you should see how many might be ahead of you as a ptf. We have 2 ptfs and 3 tes' that go throughout Charleston County. they just had route adjustments and the unassigned got assigned to his new route. We had 2 people who had already retired. I know there are two routes up for bid at different stations. next week is the union meeting and I will let the people know if anyone has an interest.