Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    South Florida to Baton Rouge, LA area.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Florida to Baton Rouge, LA area. Login/Join

posted
Senority date Sept. 1987
Fort Lauderdale to around Central Louisiana.
Drop me a line at gnokenny@att.net if interested.

Kenneth J Giovannetti

Posts: 3 | Location: Fort lauderdale, Fl | Registered: 12 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kenny, names Ramon from Austin,TX.512.762.5081, trying to get to Ft.Lauderdale,FL. there is a person in Lafayette,LA.( Bill)is the name, that wants Houston, or Dallas, i'm sort of in between, but i don't know his seniority, mine is 01/98, great record, had a transfer go through last year, but the person had backed out at the last min. not cool, but any way... lets see what Bill is up to, keep in touch on this site....

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Kenny. I am city carrier in Baton Rouge, LA and I'm trying to get to North Carolina. There is someone with an ad on Postal Mag that is interested in getting to Florida. Maybe we can get together and discuss a possible 3 way swap. You can call me at 225-229-0988 or email me at pmgarnette@msn.com. Thanks

Posts: 12 | Registered: 06 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post