Postal Forums
Need Transfer ASAP to Buffalo New York Area, From Tampa Area Florida

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/4271065113

23 May 2008, 11:06
mmccarley
Need Transfer ASAP to Buffalo New York Area, From Tampa Area Florida
Anyone interested email me and I'll give all the great details of my office and area.

Family reasons for the transfer ASAP..

mmccarley1@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mmccarley,
24 May 2008, 08:09
JESS
NEED YOUR EMAIL I'M FROM OHIO LET ME KNOW IF MIGHT BE INTERESTED. I KNOW IT'S NOT WHERE YOUR REQUESTING LET ME KNOW IF YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER AREA.
24 May 2008, 12:09
mmccarley
quote:
Originally posted by JESS:
NEED YOUR EMAIL I'M FROM OHIO LET ME KNOW IF MIGHT BE INTERESTED. I KNOW IT'S NOT WHERE YOUR REQUESTING LET ME KNOW IF YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER AREA.

sorry in looking to get to ny
25 May 2008, 19:32
LetterCarrier11
I see that your looking to go to NY, but would you be interested in NJ. I am located in Lakewood, NJ..It's central NJ..it's near the Jersey Shore...I am trying to get to Orlando, but I see that someone from Orlando is trying to go to Tampa. We might be able to do a three way trade. My senority is 1/86. If you are interested my email is diffoot@optonline.net.
14 June 2008, 13:19
Aquino
I'm from manhattan ny. My email j2invest@yahoo.com
19 June 2008, 20:01
tmark
I am a PTF living in Mohawk NY, I may be interested. Have been considering a move to FL for quite some time now and havent been able to figure what part of FL I want to move to. I am centrally located. About 20 miles East of Utica, NY and I am 3.5 hrs from Buffalo. Please give a detailed discription of the office and the area that you are in.