Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone interested in Illinois??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in Illinois?? Login/Join

posted
I'm roughly 40 minutes north of downtown Chicago .5mins from the United States Naval Academy. Seniority 6/2016 I'm looking to relocate this June or July after my kids are out of school.No really specific place just want to visit and live in different areas of the world .So if your city or state has some sites to visit email me at courtney.williams945@gmail.com. Waukegan IL is a small nice quiet area,lots of OT if wanted routes are not as long as typical city routes are.Lots of friendly people and like I said the Naval Base is literally a 5 min drive away so it's a lot of potential people to encounter. Six Flags great America is about 10mins away and in the summer you would be crazy not to drive their.We are right off the lake so if you like the beach swimming, fishing or renting a boat you would like Waukegan.

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post