Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    FLORIDA-W.P.B. to OHIO-DAYTON
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FLORIDA-W.P.B. to OHIO-DAYTON Login/Join

posted
Hi my name is keith, i am regular city carrier with an excellant route(i use a van with a/c and radio)8-4:30 O.T. is available my senorioty is 09/05. i grew up in Dayton and my family is there and i would like to get back to be close to them.I will consider a 30 mile radius of Dayton. please feel free to contact me via phone (561)827-7312 or internet keithalanbarrett@yahoo.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: 13 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello there my name is laronn tolbert im trying to get to florida im in columbus ohio about 45 miles from dayton where are you

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi laronne spoke to you on the phone. what is the farthest station west of columbus within your bidding?

posted Hide Post
interested in cincinnati..call me at 5139398585..i am 30-40 minutes away from dayton

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello there first of all thank you for giving me sometime and second we have a station here called central point which is on the west side but i really don't know nothing about it as far as what kind of routes thats there but i know you want have a problem getting there heres a phone number you can call to get more info 614-476-1590 ask the person who answer to give you the number to central point thanks again for everything you were very helpful

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what station/ or location is the branch you are in?