Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Daytona Beach FL to Tacoma WA area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daytona Beach FL to Tacoma WA area Login/Join

posted
Regular city carrier (04-94) from sunny Daytona Beach. NO state taxes. Fairly low cost-of-living. All the overtime you could ever want. Several offices to bid from. Email at gfrese1@cfl.rr.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 10 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you could find someone from the Raleigh NC area that would be interested in Daytona Beach I would be willing to try a 3-way. I live in Olympia, WA just 15 to 20 minutes from Tacoma. My seniority date is 8/86. Let me know

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BaxTerf: I previously sent an email to your personal account - GFrese1@cfl.rr.com. Basically, I have contacted a person in Covington, WA that may be interested in a 3-way. You can call me at (954) 296-1273 or email me at JBilbao1229@yahoo.com. Thx

Posts: 12 | Location: Orlando Lockhart Station | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post