Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    central east florida 32725 -to- Rochester, NY and Oswego, NY and all points inbetween
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

central east florida 32725 -to- Rochester, NY and Oswego, NY and all points inbetween Login/Join

posted
I am in Deltona Florida 32725&32738. We have a total of about 50 routes. My senority date is 2/11 and I'm 10 up from the bottom out of about 60 carriers. No SDO overtime, but daily overtime available. About 6hrs every payperiod. We are all mounted delivery. Thats right, NO WALKING!!! A rarity in cental florida. Management is good, you leave them alone they leave you alone.

I want to transfer to anywhere in upper cental New York State, From Rochester, NY on the west side to Oswego on the East down to as far as Geneva. Im moving to Sodus, so the closer you are to there the better.

I have no active dicipline. No accidents. I have exhausted my Sick leave due to a FMLA protected motorcycle accident. Should not effect transfer.

Email me @ ormondvrod@hotmail.com. Or text me @ 3867483460

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post