Postal Forums
Leaving VA Beach Ocean Front like to move to South FL HELP!!!!!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/7363917787

19 May 2016, 13:14
Chris James
Leaving VA Beach Ocean Front like to move to South FL HELP!!!!!!!
My route is 10 minutes away from the ocean front, a full sweet 8 hour route. My customers are nice and I haven't had any complaints since moving here. We have a reBid going on so they are adjusting the routes some. My route is all cluster boxes so I can enjoy myself. I need to get down to South Florida area I don't care if the route is bad or good I'm 24 years young so I can handle it haha I'm looking for Opa Locka, Hialeah, Miami, FT Lauderdale, Dania, Davey area. I'm from Opa locka so I know my way around.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris James,
19 May 2016, 18:06
Hugh Richard Trotter
All I can say is good luck finding someone wanting to come here from Florida, I have been trying to get down there for almost two years
19 May 2016, 18:08
Hugh Richard Trotter
Course there is Lara Cooper that wants to come here, she works in west Palm beach. .she has a post on here somewhere or I can get her to contact you
21 May 2016, 05:26
Hugh Richard Trotter
Contact her yourself judge, she just posted yes acredale you know me
30 June 2016, 10:31
dlove454
Where are you, Virginia Beach or elsewhere, what is your Seniority, I am in New Smyrna Beach Fl. my original goal was to be closer to family in Jersey, but I need a route with no walking!
quote:
Originally posted by Chris James:
My route is 10 minutes away from the ocean front, a full sweet 8 hour route. My customers are nice and I haven't had any complaints since moving here. We have a reBid going on so they are adjusting the routes some. My route is all cluster boxes so I can enjoy myself. I need to get down to South Florida area I don't care if the route is bad or good I'm 24 years young so I can handle it haha I'm looking for Opa Locka, Hialeah, Miami, FT Lauderdale, Dania, Davey area. I'm from Opa locka so I know my way around.

30 June 2016, 11:52
Lookingtogotoflorida
When you do a mutual trade you don't get there route.