Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need someone from Portland area who wants Olympia WA.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need someone from Portland area who wants Olympia WA. Login/Join

posted
Hey out there! We need one person from the Portland area or about a 30 mile perimeter outside of Portland who wants to go to Olympia Washington to complete a trade. We can do this right away. All carriers involved are ready to go. Just need to find that missing piece. Is it you? E-mail me at AZMailLady25@aol.com
Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Karen, I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I really want to get back to the City of San Diego and not the County.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 29 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand. Tony from Ramona is working on someone from San Diego to come to Ramona, then you can have San Diego and I will take Phoenix. Tony wants Tucson. Can you give me your e-mail address so that I can keep you updated? Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karen, do you know if a 4 way trade has ever been done? Well here is my e-mail: frankcantu81@yahoo.com

Posts: 23 | Registered: 29 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Frank! Well, I called my HR person and asked about doing a 4 way trade. She said it might be more difficult because the more people you add to the loop, the more problems that could happen. Each Postmaster looks at the incoming person they will be getting. They look at safety, performance and attendance. If one Postmaster shoots down a carrier, then the whole trade is nixed. Granted, the union can grieve the denial, and the PM's MUST have a good legitimate reason for denying a trade. Also, all 4 people must agree to the same start date and all 4 people assume the lowest seniority. See what I mean about the more you put in the pot, the more problems come up? As for me, my record is clean, and I don't care what my seniority date would be to get me where I want to go. We just all have to be in agreement about everything. I will be in touch. You be as well. My E-mail is AZMailLady25@aol.com