Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Northern San Diego co. to Southern Arizona
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern San Diego co. to Southern Arizona Login/Join

posted
Hello I am a letter carrier 02/02 at Ramona Ca. 92065. Looking for a mutual transfer to Southern Arizona cities south of Tucson along the Hwy 19 corridor. Tony 760-310-1286 ttboy2004@yahoo.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: 19 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tony! I sent you and Janna an e-mail about a 3 way trade. You can come to Tucson, Jana can go to San Diego and I can go to Scottsdale. Let me know if this sounds good to you! Karen

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I have a question can I bid on tucson area suburbs like Green Valley or Nogales

posted Hide Post
Hi Tony! There are 16 stations to bid in Tucson, but Green Valley and Nogales are both their own seperate stations, both kinda small and a mix of half rural and half city routes. It would be VERY hard to get a transfer to either one of these stations because not many people leave here and they are only 1 station to bid so all of the bidding is internal, meaning you have to stay in Green Valley or Nogales. You would have a much better chance transferring to Tucson and then trying to get a mutual transfer from someone in Green Valley or Nogales who wants to come to Tucson rather than trying someone who wants to go to California. You can call our union president if you need any more questions answered. His name is Dan Versluis and his number is 520-323-2117

posted Hide Post
PS... there are a few stations near I-19 you could bid to in Tucson which would put you within a 30 minute drive to Green Valley and like a 75 minute drive to Nogales. Let me know what you decide and I will contact the gal who wants to go to San Diego from Scottsdale.

posted Hide Post
Hi wags Thanks for the info. I am interested will be in the Tucson area the first week in January to look the place over.

posted Hide Post
You are welcome for the information Tony. If you have any other questions, please feel free to E-mail me at AZMailLady25@aol.com or call my cell phone at 520-240-5460 or like I said, you can call the union president, Dan Versluis at 520-323-2117. We are here to help! haha

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Hey Tony, need some info on Ramona. A couple of people have inquired about it. Where else can you bid to? Is there more than one station or can you bid to all of San Diego? Please give me detailed info and I can pass it along to them. When are you going to be on Tucson?

posted Hide Post
Hello Wags you can only bid for Ramona from what my union rep says. Ramona is semi rural, bedroom community My route is all mounted with only a few bus. mostly curbside and MBUs plenty of OT as it is configured, will change at the end of Jan.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Summer is around the corner!!!! Tucson, Green Valley opportunity is knocking San Diego county ,Ramona is calling. Why spend another sweaty summer in the desert with the cool Pacific so close.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony:
Hello I am a letter carrier 02/02 at Ramona Ca. 92065. Looking for a mutual transfer to Southern Arizona cities south of Tucson along the Hwy 19 corridor. Tony 760-310-1286 ttboy2004@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Hello my name is Larry, I am currently in Phoenix, AZ and would like to transfer to San Diego, CA. My gmail is chillnpate@gmail.com. Looking to move soon. Thanks

Posts: 42 | Registered: 08 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post