Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    PLs Help....!! Texas Carriers..!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PLs Help....!! Texas Carriers..!! Login/Join

posted
Hey guys i'm a Ptf in New Jersey and thinking about transfering or swaping to the Ft Worth dist. Need advice in what offices should i choose in terms of working 40 + hrs as a PTF. Thanks..!!! pls Help..!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rodrigo,

Posts: 13 | Registered: 02 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to ereassign at usps.com. You will find openings posted. Just follow the instructions to find what you need. If not, you can still fill out your info to put your name on the list.

Bill

BL

Posts: 82 | Registered: 06 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks BL !!! By any chance do you know which offices are better for PTF in terms of hours?? I checked and they have openings for: Ft Worth , Arlington , Hurst , and a couple more, I just don't whant to end up in a small office with no hours..!! Thanks Again..!!

posted Hide Post
go to NALC.com and locate the local union office for those areas and ask the President.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok Thanks..!!!