Postal Forums
Portland, OR back to Bend, OR with bonus!

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/8363917487

01 March 2015, 12:17
MtBcondo.com
Portland, OR back to Bend, OR with bonus!
Looking for a mutual transfer. I'm in Portland, decent seniority date of April 2014 because many many CCA's being regularly converted, I'm probably above a third of my current office but wanting to move back to Bend..OR if any carrier in Bend is about to retire, we can do a mutual transfer 1st and I'll include a $$$ gift card of your choice for your trouble! Use it for family or yourself. You don't actually have to move to Portland and work a single day if going this route. Think of it as a retirement incentive, better than nothing! And you'd be helping out a former Bend mailhandler who had to transfer to Portland to become a carrier so he could transfer back to Bend before being excessed...now stuck in Portland due to the MOU on transfers. Help a brotha out :-)
30+ routes to bid on citywide monthly!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MtBcondo.com,
19 March 2015, 18:13
Rudy
MtBcondo
Hi im here in Fresno Ca and would love to get back to Oregon, with only four yrs left to retirement seniority I really dont care if we know someone that whatz Fresno we can do A three way swap.
03 April 2015, 08:14
MtBcondo.com
I'd be up for that,

Also, I've already gotten pre-approval from the Postmasters and any mutual swap would be a breeze.

We are able to bid from 30-40 routes each month all over the city of Portland. We also receive $50 grievance pays for any day we work past sunset. This obviously adds up to a nice bonus during our Oregon winters even if you're not on the ODL!
17 September 2015, 18:09
MtBcondo.com
So I heard they've converted 4 CCA's now in Bend, congrats! Please, if you are about to retire in Bend just let me know because you can do a mutual first and help out another former co-worker. Thank$