Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Current Location (Hialeah FL Installation) Location Seek (Hollywood FL Installation)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Current Location (Hialeah FL Installation) Location Seek (Hollywood FL Installation) Login/Join

posted
Name: Ira Bloom
Position: Level 01 Letter Carrier
Duty Hours: 10 or more hours a day
Seniority Date: 7/6/2019

My Back Story:
I am a Letter Carrier from Hialeah Installation. I've been at odds with management and also The Union branch 1071 for favoring the management and protecting management unjust behavior for over an year now. I requested a transfer to Hollywood Main, and management has not had no legitimate excuse (based on NALC agreement, JCAM and MOU) to why I haven't received my transfer. I've filed grievances, got it through arbitration and I am still stuck and could only leave by management permission based on the final decision made in pre-arbitration. I have prove with proof of documentation that management (of Hialeah and Hollywood) has falsely denied me of my request to transfer, but yet, Branch 1071 (The Union) has continued to work in first favor of management wants, instead of my personal needs. I disagree with having to lose my seniority and becoming a PTF or even being at the bottom of the list of regular status because of their false reasons. And until this day, after proving and having documentation to show how management has lied and held me back on false claims, when I asked in The formal A meeting for management to show proof of documentation (Just like I had to show my proof) to how and why they were able to use those reasons to deny my transfer and to also keep me here, after I won the grievance? Branch 1071 continues to work in ignorance and have no answers for and continue to work in favor of Management. Extortion is all I will say.

Posts: 2 | Location: Hialeah | Registered: 05 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post